Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's in for the euromillions?

Options
  • 17-11-2006 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I am for all of 2 lines, one of which is the winner! :)

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,980 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I don't need it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Yet again i forgot to do it:( There goes my chances of being a millionaire:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Almost forgot, I better go do it soon. What time can you play up until?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

In for 3 lines. Didn't get so much as a single digit last weekbut I reckon I've a winner this time :D

Estimated jackpot for tonight is €180,000,000!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭falipo

€2 spent today on it........its such a bad bet tho you have much better odds even betting on it in the bookies in different ways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to Gambling from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

4 lines and youve got till 7.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

FFS This is an AH thread! Some fun! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

It's a form of gambling; it goes in Gambling.
    We're getting threads with each and every draw - they will be moved and repeat offenders banned.
    Please don't discuss this further in-thread. If you wish to discuss it further: please PM me or create a thread in Feedback (I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you.)
    There's a redirect open on this one still - you'll get plenty of mu...AH posters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Only played this tonight since it's the end of the rollover...chances for winning something decent are a lot higher than normal....assuming no-one gets the 5-2 combo then it's split between all the 5-1 ticket holders...a lot of people winning a lot more managable amount of money.
    €180m is scarily huge for anyone that isn't already very well off to win.
    I know I for one would sh*t myself with that much wad...okay so you can sort out almost everyone you ever knew in life either related or acquainted, but who could honestly say that it wouldn't mess your head up in some way.

I'm kind of annoyed too...I went in and put a tenner on quickpicks and I usually have a set of no.s I used do regularly in the Irish lotto...hate to see those come out when checking the numbers...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Groan... one away from €9.6m!

The mad rollover and over and over was good while it lasted. How come they don't keeping going until there's a winner?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,980 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

20 winning tickets - 2 purchased in Ireland. A cool €9m each. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

shayser wrote:

The mad rollover and over and over was good while it lasted. How come they don't keeping going until there's a winner?

What did you win?

20 9millionaires made last night. Lucky sods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

shayser wrote:

Does'nt that mean you have won either €97,247 (5 regular numbers) or €3,386 (4+2 bonus)?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Cold comfort I think you'll agree....besides he's probably out celebrating...or crying into his pint...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

No such luck.
    5+1 = €9.6m.
    4+1 = €213.
    Was one digit out for 4+2 too. Oh well...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Was on for a fair bit with a few workmates; will judge whether or not we won anything from a distinct lack of texts tonight. :(

Advertisement