Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Kenny petition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Surely this is better suited to practically any other forum other than Humour.

Or is it funny because only 2 people have signed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Moving to AH

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

And I've bounced it over to Cool Vids & Pics & Links... it's that or the Recycle Bin.
    3 signatures to an on-line petition; RTÉ must take it seriously!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

its people like ye that keep pat in business - shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Pat doesn't bother me, I'd sign a petition to keep Anna Nolan and Fiona Looney off The Panel permanently though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

I'd sign it if it was a Pat shortt petition.
    Pat kenny doesn't bother me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

i second both of those however pat is prime time top of the listings those other noodle heads are low down even in rte scales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Great petition :rolleyes:

Wasted 5 whole seconds of my life :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

This is pathetic. If you don't like the show then don't listen to or watch it. Are ye that stupid that ye keep going back to something that annoys ye?

Kevin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MADPhil

Quite simply, the Late Late Show should have ended when Gay Byrne retired from it. It was inextricably linked with him. Kenny Live was on at the same time. Why could that not have continued? Oddly, I can't stand Ryan Tubridy on the radio, but I quite like his TV show. Horses for courses, I suppose. Pat Kenny is the ultimate professional on radio, but I once heard him let his guard down. Someone had sent in a critical email about something, and he said something along the lines of "That just shows you the sort of scum that's out there." I thought that RTE should have cut him off there and then. Kenny and Joe Duffy and such people are not employed by RTE. They are incorporated as companies, and sell their services to RTE. Also, a little inside info. The Pat Kenny Show comes across as live, but parts of it are pre-recorded. Slick editing does the rest. As yer man said, not a lot of people know that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

MADPhil wrote:
    The Pat Kenny Show comes across as live, but parts of it are pre-recorded. Slick editing does the rest. As yer man said, not a lot of people know that!!

Are you serious? What, like performances and stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

RTÉ couldn't give less of a $hit about onlie petitions. In fact, no-one does. They're completely inneffectual.

Advertisement