Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi cost?

Options
  • 17-11-2006 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how much a taxi from Caherdavin to UL would cost, roughly? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Id guess between €12 and €15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Depends on where to where..

But City Centre to UL is about 10 depending on traffic and time of day.. fairly caherdavin is about the same depending on where you are going.

So its 20 - 1 usually for cross city trips .. so roughly 19 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

i used to live in cahirdavin so i get taxis reguraly out there and back. if ya ring 061 414141 or one of those then it works out at 12-14ish. but with the fixed price cabs it can be as little as 8 or 9. as with most the taxis in the city tho, the more you chat and get on with the driver, the less he/she charges!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Depends if it's during the day or a night call...but my guestimate would be around €15...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Based on a flag down it will probably cost you 15-20 .. one of the lads had to get one there saturday and it cost him 18, Saturday afternoon, bad traffic round 6 ish

• Advertisement
Advertisement