Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Lead Guitarist

Options
  • 16-11-2006 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey hows it going, I've been wandering not doing too much musically lately and i'm looking to get involved with a decent band, I'm really interested in playing something original with a serious band, I'm into most music, bands i like would be, death, morbid angel, emperor, immortal, dream theater, nile, abaddon incarnate, bathory, cacophony, carcass, pantera, testament, suffocation, pink floyd, just to give you an idea...
    Guitarists who would influence me would be, marty friedman, joe satriani, jason becker, dave gilmour, steve vai, to name a few.
    I'm 20 and live in dublin(northside)
    For some samples of my playing www.myspace.com/incarnadineire
    If interested email me at Luke_Necrosis@Hotmail.com
    Even though alot of my music listed is extreme metal i do have a mellow side too!

Comments

Advertisement