Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] RaboDirect Sell Out Your Friends

Options
  • 15-11-2006 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Does anybnody have a link to this promotion, or know it it's still running? I got an email about a month ago advertising it, but cant seem to find it now. It's the sign up a new customer and you both get €20 offer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

is this liited to just one friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Absolut

If I remember correctly there's a limit of 4 people, so €100 in total, but as I said I dont know if the promotion is still on or how to sign up. Somebody might hae the e-mail archived someplace hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

I dont know about the friend offer but I got a free €20.00 using promo code
    Dublin Chamber see http://www.rabodirect.ie/dublinchamber/.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Passport

Hi I am a member, if anyone want the free 20euro pm me your e-mail and I will send you an invite,
    I will also recieve 20euro if you sign up, so would much apreciate it.

Passport wrote:
    Hi I am a member, if anyone want the free 20euro pm me your e-mail and I will send you an invite,

Can you post the link where you sign up for this? I need to sign up a few family members with it.

• Advertisement

I need to email it to you, as I only get a limited amount so if you want you can pm me youre email, and I will send it to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Passport wrote:

Passport. Where is this on the website. I am a member and would like to invite some of my family and friends

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

I went through my emails that i received from Rabo direct and this is all i could find.

http://straighttalk.rabodirect.ie/rabobankie/621/landingpages/20euro.htm

You get E20 when you open an account. No mention of selling to friends though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

On the 26th of September we sent you an invite to Sell Out Your Friends for €100. As a RaboDirect customer you can refer up to five friends to open an account with RaboDirect and when they do, you will automatically receive a €20 deposit directly into your RaboDirect Savings Account and your friend will also receive a €20 deposit into their new RaboDirect Savings Account. Simple!

Check your inbox on the 26th of September for details.

There's no link in the email and I got no other mail about it.

Wertz wrote:
    There's no link in the email and I got no other mail about it.
    That's exactly the same message as I got, but like you I couldnt find any e-mail from Rabo on the 26th, which is weird since all the e-mails from them are automatically archived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭GeorgeBailey

Absolut wrote:
    That's exactly the same message as I got, but like you I couldnt find any e-mail from Rabo on the 26th, which is weird since all the e-mails from them are automatically archived.
    Same here. I got an email telling me about my previous email but I have no recollection of this previous email. Something fishy goin on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 RaboDirect

Absolut wrote:
    Does anybnody have a link to this promotion, or know it it's still running? I got an email about a month ago advertising it, but cant seem to find it now. It's the sign up a new customer and you both get €20 offer.

At present this promotion is only available within the welcome mail new customers receive once they open an account with RaboDirect. We plan on launching a new version of this promotion in the coming months. The new version will be more accessible. I will leave a post when the promotion is up and running. Thanks for your interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

RaboDirect wrote:
    Thanks for your interest.

Ditto. ;)

As promised here is the link you our latest promotion which has replaced "Sell Out Your Friends"

RaboDirect customers can earn up to €100 via this promotion, so choose your friends wisely :)

http://www.rabodirect.ie/mgm20euro2007/invite.aspx

Note: This promotion is only available to RaboDirect customers. Terms and conditions apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

If anyone wants to open an account with Rabbodirect.ie and wants a code for the E20 offer please PM me with your email address. PLEASE! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

I also have codes send me a PM with your email if you are going to open an account and we will both benefit from the EUR20.00 offer.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Who will i choose to pm?? Was planning to open a rabbo account...

Whoever pms ME first gets €20...

They never gave me the €20,
    I have seen the accounts set up by 3 of my friends

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Passport wrote:
    Have you contacted them?

byte

Passport wrote:
    Have you contacted them?

• Advertisement
    byte

Passport wrote:
    Did you contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

I've three friends to go so PM me if you want one!
    Thanks
    M

Passport wrote:

Please contact our CCC team with your customer details and they will ensure your account is credited provided your friends account have already been opened.

http://www.rabodirect.ie/contactus/default.asp

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Hi RaboDirect,

I opened an account with Rabodirect about a month ago and I included what needed to be done for the Dublin Chamber offer:
    http://www.rabodirect.ie/dublinchamber/

Yet my account hasn't be credited with the €20, is there anything you can do to help me with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Quixote1064

I've got some invites available. PM me if interested

bk wrote:
    Hi RaboDirect,

I opened an account with Rabodirect about a month ago and I included what needed to be done for the Dublin Chamber offer:
    http://www.rabodirect.ie/dublinchamber/

Yet my account hasn't be credited with the €20, is there anything you can do to help me with this?

Hi BK,

If you contact our CCC team with your customer details, they will be able to cross check your details and update your account.

http://www.rabodirect.ie/contactus/default.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 willyb83

hey i finally set up my rabo account, if anyone wants the free 20euro pm me your e-mail and I will send you an invite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

I've a few left so pm me if you want an invite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 paddyg

as the title says?

• Advertisement
Advertisement