Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juliette Suicides are go

Options
  • 15-11-2006 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey all,

Following the recent debate over irish bands being sh*te, i've decided to get my own band on the circuit and will be requiring the following musos to make the rounds:

1 drummer extraordinaire!!! :eek:

We've several songs fully written. You can check out www.myspace.com/thejuliettesuicides for snippets of whats to come. (home recordings using drum sequencer)

We're based in City Centre Dublin. We would definitely rehearse in town.

We're prepared to put the time & effort needed to deliver a professional, entertaining, visually engaging musical package for all to enjoy so obviously if you're the casual type ... leave this band alone!!!!

The band right now is Myself, (guitar, backing vocals), & Singer (main vox + keyboard). The musos joining will of course get a chance to put their stamp on the music provided they actually work to enhance the songs ... not kill them.

So there you have it girls & boys!!! We're nice people, we love music & are hoping to attract like minded folks.

Age requirement: + 18 years old ...

Influences: Not really important so long as you’re into playing with balls, enjoy catchy melodies and working for the song rather than yourself. We’re basically doing comtemporary heavy melodic rock with hints of various styles thrown in for good measure.

PM me if you're interested

Cheers,
    Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

gooood luck with it micko :)

all you folks ,,,this lad can play and singer is goood too...excellent opportunity to join a PROPER band!

ciao' amigos...Baggio....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Kick ass tunes on myspace, best of luck with everything!
    TK - Jekyl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

said this before but needlework is deadly love the clean tone on it

have yis got the keyboards written for this mick???

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Excellent stuff. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Pusshead

jcoote wrote:
    said this before but needlework is deadly love the clean tone on it

have yis got the keyboards written for this mick???

Thanks a million, lads. :o

We do have the keyboards written but not sure if we are going to include them or just keep it 100 % guitar driven...

Johnny, i still have your midi cable!!!! You should call down to the gaff for the buzz!!! Feylya, same goes to you!!! I'm always asking yiz for stuff... lets just have a session!!!!!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Aye we should. Need to fix that lappy of yours too :p

Come on drummers. This is a chance to actually join a band with its own unique personality ... it's not common thread around here lately.:)

All the decent bands have either gone overseas or broken up. We're eager to fill the gap.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

sound yeah sure we'll suss something out before the crimbo...that was a spare cable mick hold onto it i'm not gettin any more midi gear just yet anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

micko try my second home: www.drummingireland.com

lots of us stix folks live there now :D

you can log in as "guest" and place an ad for a drummer then

ciao' amigo...Baggio....

I'm bumping this folks!!!:D We've had some feedback and a couple of jams are under way but i would still like to play with as many folks as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ya know, you couldn't find lovelier or more talented people to play with then these guys and gals. C'mon the drummers fer ****s sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

You have a shiny new email from me Mick...

Advertisement