Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so confused and heartbroken

Options
  • 14-11-2006 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, i'm hoping someone can help. my boyfriend called me last night wanting to meet for a chat. We've only been together a year, but we were really happy (so i thought) we were talking about moving in together and we even booked a holiday 2 weeks ago, so it was ot of the blue.
    anyway, long story short, he told me he didn't want to see me anymore, he's really confused but still loves me. his ex got back from travelling last month, and hesays she's been calling lots, and saying she isn't over him and its really stressing him out.they were together 8 years, she went away around this time last yr, a few months after they broke up, maybe that why this hasn't happened before. he insisted there was nothing going on, but she's from his hometown so he's know her all his life, and they were friends before getting together and he does't want to lose a lifetime friend. i don't understand why that means the end of us thought. hes in his early 30s, i just feel its really childish and sudden.
    i guess i just needed to get that off my chest. any opinions welcomed i'm trying hard to get my head round this

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Seems sudden after booking a holiday.

Maybe give him the space he needs if he is saying he has a lot on and is confused. But stay in touch with him too... maybe with a bit of clarity he'll feel better and you two can work things out.

Sorry to hear things arent the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

hes not over her and is hoping he can get back togethr with her.

Advertisement