Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaticon 2007, Sceanarios needed

Options
  • 14-11-2006 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Work is starting to get underway for next years Vaticon, so in the great tradition of RPG co-ordinators I'm here to plead for RPG and LARP sceanarios for the con.

Please send your sceanarios to r4phael[at]gmail[dot]com with Vaticon in the title, so as I don't think it's a cunningly disguised attempt to increase the size of my penis. Anything is appreciated, be it an RPG, LARP, suggestion on how sceanario is actually spelled or lunch. Writers will get some as of yet undetermined shiny thing, and a puppy.*

As of yet there's no con website, but I'm going to be investing in a poking stick to insure it's taken care of soon.

Thanks in advance!

Aonghus Collins, Vaticon RPGmonkey

*puppy subject to availability

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

/me points and laughes Mushahahahahaha

:)

Don't for get to asking on the irishing gaming mailing list and http://www.irishgaming.com/forum/.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Hah. That'll teach you to take an interest in things. I'll start work on a game when I see the rest of your Serenity scenario for Itzacon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Heh, just tweaking the last few bits. Will have it playtested and mailed by the end of the month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Still short one sceanario, if someone wants to help out. I'd ideally prefer a d20 game, since we've actually managed not to get any of them yet, but anthing will do. Cheers!

Aonghus Collins

Advertisement