Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how pregnant is frankie in corrie???

Options
  • 14-11-2006 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

I mean, they aren't even trying to hide it - at least when Leanne was preggers it wasn't quite so obvious - but come on - we aint blind:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

i was just thinking that last night. There were times whatever way she stood that you'd have to be blnd not to see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

charba wrote:
    i was just thinking that last night. There were times whatever way she stood that you'd have to be blnd not to see it
    ya i copped that last night 2-In some of the scenes it wasnt necessery to show a full body shot it would have been ok with a head shot

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I just thought she was layin into the KFC!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,107 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

yeah i thought she was just puttin on some weight. thats great, was all disappointed she was lettin herself go. Hopefully be back to her fit self in 9months or so! if she's not written out for good by that point..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Frankie is hot. That is all.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Yeah I've noticed that myself recently!

Does anyone know who warren is though? :confused:

Her son! (her "real biological" son) he's been in Spain for the last couple of years.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

He was dating Candice a while back, left about a year ago...big "football star". By teh sounds of it could be coming back in....
    So are her and Jamie going to run away together or what?? Like she's about 7/8 months now, she has to have time off....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

He's not her real biological son though is he?? ..thought he was just danny's??

Jamie is her adopted son, Warren is her birth son, so this means Jamie could end up as Warrens father and they're not even in Alabama! :D

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Frankie is leaving the Street on New Years Eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

That Warren is bloody irritating. And so is the fake tan he was covered in the other day.

Oh, and I think Frankie is 7months gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

ye it's stupid they haven't written it into the storyline yet! i bet she'll end up with Jamie :( that bloke annoys the hell outta me. at least with Danny he has a cool accent.

Advertisement