Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters of horror is back

Options
  • 14-11-2006 11:21am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yes, season 2 has kicked off and so far 3 epps have aired. Ive only seen the first 2 so far, the Tope Hoper epp ` That damed thing ` and the John Landis one called `Family`. So far both have been good, not brilliant but good enough to make em worth watching. The John landis one had a desperate house wifes feel to it. But still had a fantastic opening secne down in the basement with some accid, i`ll say no more on that.

The Tobe hopper epp was the better of the 2 with a bogey man in the dark theme, one where ya never really see the monster till the end, an epp full of suspense.

Anyway based on the first 2 epps im hopfull the rest of the series keeps up at least that standard and even produces one or two gems. And no more patriotic Zombies please.....

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

7 epps aired now. But if ya can watch eppf the John Carpenter one, called Pro life. Class epp best so far. Ill say no more just watch it lads. Not as good as his season epp but good all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Seven? Good lord what am I playing at....I must get around to watching them, sadly didn't see as much of the first season as I would have liked, but from what I did see, it wasn't exactly motivation to catch up with the rest of them at the same time. Only the positive reviews here on boards on some of the better segments kept my interest.

It reminds me of that horror TV show that used to run a few years ago, Night Visions. That was quite good too, but overall was a major hit and miss with some fantastic cameo laden episodes, usually followed by some mindless trash. Same with most TV shows of this type though I suppose. It was certainly the case with Urban Gothic too, actually.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well So far I think season 2 is going a lot better than season 1. Only one bad epp so far me thinks.

Advertisement