Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gadget Gifts

Options
  • 14-11-2006 3:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Its my father's birthday in December, which is a pain.... Birthday and Christmas gift all in one month. Anyways, I'm at a loss at what to get him. Like most guys he's into gadgets... but what kind of gadget to get him....

So tell me, what gift would you like for Christmas/Birthday, hopefully this will inspire me....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

kahlua wrote:
    Its my father's birthday in December, which is a pain.... Birthday and Christmas gift all in one month. Anyways, I'm at a loss at what to get him. Like most guys he's into gadgets... but what kind of gadget to get him....

So tell me, what gift would you like for Christmas/Birthday, hopefully this will inspire me....

Xbox360....Zune.....PS3......Wii.......A nice big expensive HDTV......A nice DSLR camera.....GPS.

Ah well It's worth dreaming :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Buy your g/f a mobile with a vibrator option, have her set it accordingly, and call her at work, just to let her know you're thinking of her?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Buy your g/f a mobile with a vibrator option, have her set it accordingly, and call her at work, just to let her know you're thinking of her?
    even better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

You had a look on www.iwantoneofthose.com ? Some cool stuff on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Those long distance relationships are tough huh blue? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

www.thinkgeek.com is your friend ;)

like iwantoneofthose, only with much bigger range and cheaper (but in US so allow for delivery time & VAT/import).

I got mine a real good one last year - a Sony learning remote (PD150 or something like that, a big silver yoke with touchscreen and what-have-you) = ditched the 5 or 6 remotes he had in lounge for TV, DVD, VCR, LaserDisc, Amp, etc, etc ;) (I'd recommend eBay for one of those)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,108 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved. Check the lots o links sticky, I'll be adding more when I get back into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,108 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Howdid we get from father to girlfriend...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement