Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Call from 19520

Options
  • 14-11-2006 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

What kind of number is this? Is it some premium rate scam hoping I'll ring back or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

odd!
    possibly one of those text services..beware!!
    I know of people who have NEVER been able to unsubscribe from them :rolleyes:
    have you tried typing the number into google to see what comes up??

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Yea didn't find anything useful.

dang! don't know if i'd risk ringing it to be honest...could just suck out your credit or subscribe you to some awful service...

hopefully someone will shed some light on it.
    You could always ring up customer care, used to work there...they can track numbers for you if it really bothers ya!

Ah no I'm just mildly curious. I was gonna ring it back but I realised that would be a pretty stupid idea.

wouldn't advise it!!

A work pal of mine got subcribed to some service years ago..and tried to unsubcribe.. but they didn't want to know, it got so bad he ended up gettin a new number.. and to this day.. every time he tops up his old number 8 euro disappears for no reason..hasn't downloaded anything!!
    not worth it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cassy

i tried ringing it from my work landline phone. doesnt work. mostly likely is a suscription service for mobiles. best to steer clear....

Hehe I guess you don't pay the bills at work. Thanks for tryin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gazzamcl

a bit late I know but that its the number to dunnes stores customer service

Advertisement