Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh so slippery

Options
  • 13-11-2006 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

This is kind of embarassing and kinda of crude but here goes....ive recently started having sex with my boyfriend.Thing is when i get turned on i get really really moist,so when hes making me come with his hands im so wet that i start squelching,talk about a mood killer, for me anyways. I know the vagina gets wet to make sex easier and less painfull but surely not this wet that he's hands are slipping everywhere!! guys do u not find this gross? my b.f didnt comment on it but just wondering!! and girls does this happen to anyone else out there? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

'Lots of guys will take it as a compliment.

Lots of those guys with a bit more knowledge about the degree of variety there is in how wet women get will like it because it still feels like a compliment. Even if you know it's not entirely a matter of your own prowess that you're soaked to your knees in your lover's juices it's still pretty darn hot.'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

This is kind of embarassing and kinda of crude but here goes....ive recently started having sex with my boyfriend.Thing is when i get turned on i get really really moist,so when hes making me come with his hands im so wet that i start squelching,talk about a mood killer, for me anyways. I know the vagina gets wet to make sex easier and less painfull but surely not this wet that he's hands are slipping everywhere!! guys do u not find this gross? my b.f didnt comment on it but just wondering!! and girls does this happen to anyone else out there? thanks

normal/kind of a turn on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

Yes that happens when im really horny and yea u do get some odd sounds too but i think any guy would be chuffed that he can get u so wet.

However i dont like to get too wet if we gonna have sex too as sometimes you loose grip and feeling down there

Ur completley normal imo;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Talliesin wrote:
    you're soaked to your knees in your lover's juices it's still pretty darn hot.

Drools and seconds this motion.

K-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

... im so wet that i start squelching,talk about a mood killer, for me anyways.

totally normal! in fact my g/f finds it a total turn on... and your boyfriend will be happy to have had the desired effect too. If you lose the embarrassment, it won't be a mood killer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

very good...the king deems this not to be an issue but something to be proclaimed throughout the land.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

an absolute sensual turn on :).... would say to me that things were going AOK.

The only thing for you to overcome is the fact that you feel it is a mood killer. Relax in the fact that he is probaly thinking that you are so turned on because of what he is doing.. but if you are worried, you could always ask in a jokey way "wow, i get so wet..what do you think?". or something like that.
    but its absolutelly normal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Am I the only one to get turned on by this thread ? :D

Seriously OP , perfectly normal. Some girls would be alot happier if this was the case for them. And from a guys point of view it can be alot more pleasureable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭insane drummer

happened to my gf just two days ago! i loved it! dont worry about it, what everyone already said is probably what your bf thinks too!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

OP, it is kinda weird to get used to at first. But after a while it'll be more of a turn on for you both. It'll become normal, and you wont be self concious about it. :)

Good sexing! :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

It's totally normal. I too used to be a little embarressed by the "squelching" but now I just giggle about it. You'll get used to it and as others have said it will end up being a turn on for all involved. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

The noises are called "Fanny Farts" in Oz :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

It's totally normal. I too used to be a little embarressed by the "squelching" but now I just giggle about it. You'll get used to it and as others have said it will end up being a turn on for all involved. :)

squelching and giggling - now thats a heady combination :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

I have been unable to identify the OP's issue? I shall re read and post a solution to the problem if I can find said problem. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

happened to me just last week. Perfectly normal. Guys find it a turn on. Don't worry about it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

KTRIC wrote:
    Am I the only one to get turned on by this thread ? :D
    no, not at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

i think any guy would be chuffed that he can get u so wet.

QFT.

Dreamer 7 wrote:
    However i dont like to get too wet if we gonna have sex too as sometimes you loose grip and feeling down there
    One of the reasons that pelvic floor muscles aren't just for expectant mothers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'Hmmmm yes its not a problem as such just an issue, but how can i ever expect this guy to go down on me in this wet wet state!!!??'

Oh sweet goddess girl, that's half the point of it for him!

Okay, you've got the guys that don't like giving head at all, and generally seem to be not overly fond of getting too up-close and personal with a woman's "fiddly bits" as someone I used to know used to put it (wasn't an issue with him though, since he was as gay as Christmas anyway). They might not be too keen because, well they want to not be there and anything that highlights their being there doesn't help.

Now, think for a moment about you and your lover being together in an intimate situation. You're getting pretty horny, and you reach towards his crotch. Which of the following do you prefer to feel:
    1. His penis standing stiff and hard and throbbing with arousal and excitement because he's getting intimate with you and when he looks at you, feels you and smells you he burns with desire and a wish to explore your body and what his body can do with you.
    2. It's floppy and a tad bored. I think Eastenders is on in a couple of minutes.

Really, I think most people that are into men would find a to be the bigger compliment and to in turn increase their own arousal.

Similarly, if he moves his hand down towards your crotch and you're so wet he can feel it through your knickers - that's telling him much the same thing that his throbbing cock is telling you, and similarly it's going to make him feel more confident, more amourous and pretty damn good.

Now, he comes to give you head and you're already pretty wet! Whoopee!

The part of him that's worrying about how good a job he may or may not be doing is feeling "hey, pretty good so far, she's really getting into this big time. Oh yeah! I'm like the best lover evarrrr!".

The part of him that, well, likes girls, has got a lot of girl there to taste. Now there are some people that are into women but who don't like the taste, and what with our liberal "whatever's your thing" attitude we should accept them and all that, but still, you get some guy like that in bed just remember the guy's a weirdo and don't worry about it too much.

Now, if I'm giving head to a woman I am revelling in that gorgeous taste and the more of it there is the better. Hell there's nothing better tasting in the world. I'm not going to take any convincing on the basis that it was wet, I'm going to dive in, lap it up, bring my tounge in to work her clit so that she's getting even wetter and then enjoy the way my beard and moustache smell afterwards.

Really, unless he's actually drowning (possible with some advanced techniques, but not really something that can just happen) there's no such thing as too wet for giving head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Talliesin wrote:
    :
    1. His penis standing stiff and hard and throbbing with arousal and excitement because he's getting intimate with you and when he looks at you, feels you and smells you he burns with desire and a wish to explore your body and what his body can do with you.

FFS woman, you write for Mills & Boon or what?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

FFS woman, you write for Mills & Boon or what?

Useless and unhelpful comments are a bannable offence in this forum, please read the rules and charter.
    Consider this your warning.
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'As a MASSIVE fan of girls and sex and their designated sex areas[as most men indeed are] and one of those immature lads that talk at length to their drinking buddies about it, let me confirm that this a fantastic thing to be celebrated as much as possible. Your man is HAPPY. VERY HAPPY. Now go use it to ur advantage. congratulations op'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Mr.Anderson, Talliesin is male. And yes he apparently does write for Mills and Boon.

On topic, OP you don't have a problem at all. Yay to squelchy noises! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭cheeky_guy

OP Getting as wet as much as you do is fine, as long as you do not smell. Some girls have smelly vaginas and some dont. If you do, and its oozing out of you like there is no tomorrow then you have a problem. But if theres no smell then youre fine.

Do you have a smelly pussy? LOL

(Mods, that is actually good advice)

Hmm. Maybe I should write for Mills and Boons. I just figured indulging in a bit of purple prose would make my point better than "wet ftw".

As regards to cheeky_guy's point; it's meant to have a smell - it's not like the Skene's glands produce distilled water or something. Now if you have an infection that is causing a discharge completely separately from what is happening during arousal that might be cause for concern, both medically and in terms of the smell being unpleasant. Otherwise, yum!

Advertisement