Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reactive with pat hyland,m.morrison

Options
  • 13-11-2006 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

REACTIVE presents a night of classic dance music
    djs on the night PAT HYLAND [ASYLUM,SIDES]
    MICK MORRISON [SIDES,GROUCHOS]
    JAY CAREY [ASYLUM,SIDES]
    DUB [FRICTION]
    SENAN SHORTT [ENERGIZE]

SAT 25TH NOV. @ THE CAVERN, ISAAC BUTTS, STORE ST, D1.[OPP. BUSARAS]
    DOORS 9.30

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

Wow Dats A Serius Line Up Pat Hyland--havnt Heared Him Live Yrs Gud Dj Da Same Can B Said 4 Jay Carey He Was Always 1 Of My Fav Dj's Still
    Hav A Few Of His Mix's Il Bang Them Up And Mick Morisson Seen Him A Few Times Tis Yr Always A Gud Set,senan And Dub Gud Dj's As Well Cant Wait 4 Tis Its Going 2 B A Stomper Of A Nite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 REACTIVE

CF_Flyer.jpg

Only 12 Euro 4dat Line Up Now Dats Bargan 4da Qulaity Line Up Im So Ecited 4 Tis 1:d

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

DUB1 wrote:
    Only 12 Euro 4dat Line Up Now Dats Bargan 4da Qulaity Line Up Im So Ecited 4 Tis 1:d

i thought you stopped all that txt talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

senan s wrote:
    i thought you stopped all that txt talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAV U NOT KOPPED YE DAT I CANT SPELL LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Will they still be letting people in after the Basement Jaxx gig as that's where we'll be.;)

jonny68 wrote:
    Will they still be letting people in after the Basement Jaxx gig as that's where we'll be.;)
    yes mate its 8euro with your ticket stub from bassment jaxx;)
    spread the word:D

REACTIVE wrote:
    yes mate its 8euro with your ticket stub from bassment jaxx;)
    spread the word:D

Nice one man there should be about 10/15 of us see ya there :D

jonny68 wrote:
    Nice one man there should be about 10/15 of us see ya there :D

C U THERE JONNY :D

DUB1 wrote:
    C U THERE JONNY :D

Here Marc you'll never guess who ill be with the Bray girls a blast from the past or wot :D we're all goin the Point first then onto this,i can imagine a few storys about the good old days will be talked about eh :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭harryballs

That was pumpin last night:D , pat hyland played a stormer and there was a good crowd there to. One of the better old skool nights ive been to and just what i needed before goin to Oz. Fair Play

jonny68 wrote:
    Here Marc you'll never guess who ill be with the Bray girls a blast from the past or wot :D we're all goin the Point first then onto this,i can imagine a few storys about the good old days will be talked about eh :D:D
    AH NO WAY,WERE DA HELL WERE YIS.......................

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Twas a good night, fair play. Long time since Ive heard a lot of the tunes Pat Hyland played out. Memories...

DUB1 wrote:
    AH NO WAY,WERE DA HELL WERE YIS.......................

ah sorry man never made it :o everybody had made different plans and we just ended up goin to a party sick i missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Was a bit let down by this overall

Arrived as Jay Carey was playing, so caught most of his set and all of Pat Hylands.

Thought a lot of the tunes early in the night were very commercial - 'club' stuff rather than house. Fair enough a bit later there were some classics like Positive Education, Hardtrance Acperience + Altered States but for the first hour or so I was there the music wasn't great. Plus there wasn't a whole lot of mixing done, just slapping on the records.

Sorry, but felt let down.

joker77 wrote:
    Was a bit let down by this overall

Arrived as Jay Carey was playing, so caught most of his set and all of Pat Hylands.

Thought a lot of the tunes early in the night were very commercial - 'club' stuff rather than house. Fair enough a bit later there were some classics like Positive Education, Hardtrance Acperience + Altered States but for the first hour or so I was there the music wasn't great. Plus there wasn't a whole lot of mixing done, just slapping on the records.

Sorry, but felt let down.

Who said it was just "house" music going to be played at the gig???

It clearly states on the flyer "A Night of Club Classic's" which caters for more than just one genre of music

I missed jay carey's set, but was there for the rest of the sets, as for slapping on records i don't know were your getting that from.

Hopefully for the next gig, you arrive earlier and hear everybodies set not just 2 DJ's and with a bit of luck you won't be let down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

REACTIVE wrote:
    Who said it was just "house" music going to be played at the gig???

It clearly states on the flyer "A Night of Club Classic's" which caters for more than just one genre of music

I missed jay carey's set, but was there for the rest of the sets, as for slapping on records i don't know were your getting that from.

Hopefully for the next gig, you arrive earlier and hear everybodies set not just 2 DJ's and with a bit of luck you won't be let down again.
    That's a fair criticism, I'll take that on board

Advertisement