Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercial RSS weather feed

Options
  • 13-11-2006 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good rss weather feed to place on a clients website. I know there are plenty of feeds out there (the Yahoo one is particularly good), but most either seem to require some sort of acreditation or are for non commercial use only. The client is willing to pay for the feed, however I cant seem to find a suitable service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Try www.metcheck.com or email them to suggest such a thing...

Andy is a good man to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread a bit but what is a Comercial RSS weather feed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

trogdor wrote:
    Sorry for hi-jacking the thread a bit but what is a Comercial RSS weather feed?
    Well I just mean an RSS weather feed that is available for use on a commercial website. Most state that they're for personal use only.

Cheers Danno, I'll look into that.

Advertisement