Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

showcase your band

Options
  • 13-11-2006 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

If you have an interest in showcasing/networking your band/music, details or gigs on ireland's newest and best entertainment website please email following: info@whatabout2night.com

We offer personal profiles for all members, Club, Bar and Restaurant listings, Gallery's, Reviews & much much more.

Getting you out there...

Check us out on www.whatabout2night.com

whatabout2night.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

ireland's newest and best entertainment website
    Er, my geography's not up to scratch but I'm fairly certain Ireland covers more than just those 8 towns on your site...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭WaterfordOnline

Savman wrote:
    Er, my geography's not up to scratch but I'm fairly certain Ireland covers more than just those 8 towns on your site...:confused:
    I agree.
    Like, what about Waterford, Cork, Wexford and places like that?
    I am opening a new site soon which will give people their own profile where they can upload their music, videos, gigs etc.
    Also, I have http://www.irishmusicians.info
    Covers everywhere. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

jaysis not directed at you guys but "artists profile" sites are hopping up ALL over the place , it's like it's the in thing to do or something :):):) IMHO these sites need to offer something more as at this stage to bands / artists as things are pretty much at saturation point and the internet has "moved on" from the profile phase somewhat (sorry just hoping to kickstart a discussion here)

as for whatabout2night.com if you guys are using geoip's lose it , given the way that most users internet connections are routed these days you'll never be able to find the right info, for example i'm from Dublin and don't want to know about gigs in the north and dundalk areas etc because it's not my immediate locality , they are only really useful for large portal sites imo

edit: looking at your advertising blurb you guys seem to do that , i would seriously reconsider using it

Advertisement