Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***All Hard-Fi Fans Check This Thread!!***

Options
  • 12-11-2006 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

howdy folks myself and friend have made our own fansite for Hard-Fi its www.starsofcctv.net the site is brand new as of today.We hope that it can grow and become a huge success and with you the fans we can achieve that .Also we have a Hard To Beat forum where you can chat to other Hard-Fi fans tell of your stories of live gigs or check out some of our exclusive media content .We also have lots of general discussion threads for music and sports too!

Thats all from me folks,any questions or quieries you can contact me through PM here or through msn at bohsman1987@hotmail.com

Hope to see some of you on the forum

Thanks.

Tony.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

congrats on the site, looks nice
    you should really remove the upload part in the forum url and use a lower case 'f' so that you have http://starsofcctv.net/forum

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Thanks for the info man ;) my mate looks after the site and he knows about that kinda technical stuff so i have passed the info on,thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Nice site, have joined the forum. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Please don't spam boards looking for people to join your site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement