Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flicks!

Options
  • 12-11-2006 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

ugh how I hate flicks, my cup match yesterday went to flicks after a 1-1 draw in normal time and after extra time.

I hate flicks, I don't even know how to prepare for them. I'm a keeper and saved 3 outta 5 but still I feel guilty. We should have won the match in normal time.

Does anyone like flicks? Cuz I know I don't!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Flicks are terrible. It's an awful and unfair way to go out of a competition. You shouldn't feel guilty - the rest of the team should have done their job in normal time to prevent it going to flicks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I love flicks...haven't missed one yet and if you get to take the deciding one you can be the hero....miss and the goalie is the hero lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

I am a goalie and it sucks when it goes to flicks

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Actually, there's something worse than facing flicks at the end of a match and that's causing a flick during a match. Have you ever been in that position tywy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

it happened in that match actually, I went out 1v1 with this player and the ball got through and my defender supposedly stick tackled the striker (the striker had already missed the ball when their sticks got tangled) and then it was like FLICK! I didn't know what was going on :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement