Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissertation help. Please do my survey!

Options
  • 10-11-2006 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

This is a survey for my dissertation on viral marketing.The answers to your questions will be used to develop a better understanding of online social interaction, habits, and forwarding behaviour in terms of digital media. Any time you pass on a link or post content that you haven’t made yourself is an instance of forwarding.

The survey is totally confidential, non-commercial, and for academic research purposes only. I'd be happy to share the finished study with any interested parties. Just click on the link, or cut and paste, and you’ll be taken to the online survey. After you’ve finished click “done” and you’ll be taken to the google search page.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=890402859861

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Ranjana

PS. Please forward the link to anyone you feel might want to participate. Thanks! Also, much thanks to admin for letting me post the survey.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Just tried to do it there, says the survey is currently closed and to contact the author for further assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Works fine for me.

Done.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Ugh, I started it, but then it went on forever, so I gave up.

A quick google will show that Boards isn't the only forum they've decided to register on for the sole use of pimping this survey. I'm not impressed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement