Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was on the telly!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sounds good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Yeh.. was odd.. got a phone call at 2AM saying we were on TV. When we get our new demo done, we'll send in a proper vid... of some sort
    TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i thought that vid was hill-air-e-us, fair play to yiz

Aye it's desperate. This I know ;)
    TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭WaterfordOnline

Fair play lads. Good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Wo-Man! Wo-Man!

We are going to be making a live DVD in Carlow next month.. I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭icon

That's bleedin' great Tom, it's all gravy!

Haha, thanks Ken!
    TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Clown

Woooooah this is ****in sweet. I just looked up your myspace too. You guys rule. I especially love the vocals. You playin any gigs in Dublin soon?

• Advertisement

Possibly gigging in Fibbers round the 20th of December, but next year we will be doing a **** load of gigs in Dublin. The tunes on myspace are crappy compared to our new stuff, those mp3s were recorded 4 years ago.. with an old version of the band.. but thanks like ! Check out the other youtube vids, and you will get a better idea of the newer stuff we do. Oh we are recording December 2nd and 3rd, so once we get than done, I'l fire you off the new mp3s. OK ? :)

The singer is pretty animal alright, when he is on form it's crazy.. still gives me a heart attack sometimes when I hear the ****er, listen to him at the start of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-A9J119dZs ... the sound isn't great though, and we make a shamable's of the song towards the middle.. such is life though.

TK - Jekyl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

No chance of ye coming to galway

Sort us a venue and yeh no problem! Or put us in touch with someone witha venue there, if we were gonna go we'd do a weekend.. maybe Friday/Saturday, and do an all ages on Sunday. Would love too, we are .. thinking about some kind of Irish tour, but we wanna get something recorded first.. so we can flog it to finance the trip.. well at least a small bit. Play all the colleges etc round Ireland, I think we will be doing 2 - 3 months worth of gigging in Dublin, 2 - 3 weeks in Kildare/Wicklow and then well.. whereever the road takes us. Talk of going to the states in the summer too (but that's just talk)
    Wouldn't it be nice to have a manager to sort all this hite our for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Pusshead

You'll love playing Fibber's!!!! You'll even get paid for it!!! Which is all the sweeter ... we played there a couple weekends ago and the crowd was fantastic!!! Defo the best place for heavy rock of all walks ...

I cant check out your tunes in work i'll defo give it a listen when i get home!!:)

Don't read to much into those mp3s man.. they aint the band 'as is' at the moment.. Cheers though !
    TK - Jekyl

Advertisement