Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Guitar Wrist

Options
  • 09-11-2006 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

yaa.. looking for somebody with some guitar skillz. hopefully someone who can sing a bit too. the kind of music we're playing/writing is downbeat melodic stuff. a kinda sleepy heavyish rock. a bit like a combination of these kinds of folks..

autolux/deftones/pumpkins/jeniferever/postal service/mogwai/queen adreena

if you're interested at all, gimme a pm and I'll show you some (rough) examples of our music/songs.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

where in the country are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 avernus

Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

i could do that...PM me with more information about the band as in where you plan on jamming and what days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭funky_buddah

What age range are you after?

avernus wrote:
    Dublin

can you be a little more specific?...Dublin city or county...north or south?. North Dublin is ok for me but southside and city center are too much hassle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 avernus

What age range are you after?

like over 20 I guess.. I don't mind though, as long as someone can play and aren't an idiot then I don't give a ****.
    can you be a little more specific?...Dublin city or county...north or south?. North Dublin is ok for me but southside and city center are too much hassle

we rehearse in Ranelagh.

avernus wrote:
    like over 20 I guess.. I don't mind though, as long as someone can play and aren't an idiot then I don't give a ****.

we rehearse in Ranelagh.

ah that's no good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 goodblood

hav u found a guitarist yet??
    i might fit the bill... posted a thread,check it out n let me know...

Advertisement