Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to rent PA??

Options
  • 09-11-2006 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hey all,

Anyone know anywhere reasonable around dublin to rent a PA? Big enough to handle Medium to large function room size.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 zildjian1

pa hire............i know where u can hire a pa......
    we used it a few weeks ago......a martin rig.........savage savage rig i must say....liam the engineer is top notch guy..so easy to work with, and he's an excellent engineer.....rates are very reasonable too......

lemme know if ur interested and ill pm you his number, and u can take it from there...???

z

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

pm savman he has excellent equipment for most / all venues and if you throw in a few bob extra will engineer it for you too , comes highly recommended so he does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

we use soundhire, they are very good. soundhire.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

Miju, pm'ed that guy, thanks for the recommendation.

Zildjian1 , Yeah can you pm me his no. please. What were his rates on the system you hired?

Bitsie, Had a look at that site, looks good, just gonna check everyone elses rates against it.

Thanks for the help

Advertisement