Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bassist in need of a new band!come one come all!!

Options
  • 08-11-2006 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hey people,wats happening?been playing bass for a while n about 6 months out of a previous band n missing playing like a whorer!! possibly a solid drummer on board so lookin for the right guitarist n vocalist to get it all moving,wouldnt say no to keys man/girl either,neone lookin for something with a bit of get up n go about it then get onto me.lookin for an easy goin yet focused bunch im out in ballyfermot so anyone who's good for rehearsals on the south side or town would be good.
    kinda hopin for an artic monkeys vibe,as far as bein something down to earth lyrically,i aint looking to be a rehash dont worry,musically tho my own influences would be the doors,anything kinda grungy without the angst,altho granted im getting back into the deftones/at the drive-in/placebo for the guitars n beats,bloc party,the yeah yeahs yeahs,css n the breeders pretty nifty too,come one come all!!!u kno it! flat beats r handy too so an interest in dance/electro with guitars n bass wouldnt b frowned upon.
    right granted ur prob all lost by now,but thats the idea,a good varied mix of styles is always a good thing!anyways ill leave it to yis,pm me or email me at alhimself@gmail.com if it tickles your fancy,until then hasta leugo!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭shakesgar

How old are you?? I alredy have a brilliant lead guitarist.
    Check out my thread

Shakesgar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 deanoedh

heyman we're in need of a bass player if your interested have a listen to the fourth track on our myspace page www.myspace.com/everydeadheroedh, we're not called that anymore we're halocharade but that song is prob the direction we're headin in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jebbs

hows it going? were a radiohead tribute band,gigs waiting, but were looking for a good bassist who can learn colin greenwoods parts,if that interests you your welcome to come down for a jam
    cheers jon

Advertisement