Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Society FE1 Results?

Options
  • 08-11-2006 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know when the results for the October results are due out? Just starting to get a bit nervous about them and I'd be grateful if anyone knew when.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr.twist

between the 7th and 10th of december

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eimearg

Hi, was just wondering did you receive confirmation of those dates from the law society?? am anxiously waiting for fe1 results, want them as soon as poss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Stirling

I rang them today and their line is "we're not sure but they should be out before Christmas" - I'm not sure where those dates were picked from but that's the official line anyways.

I know how you feel this waiting thing is a nightmare! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 josephine20

Last year they were out 8 th December so hopefully they will be out soon. I hate waiting so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

A little birdy told me that they were posted out by the law society in Friday's post. Good luck everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ucdhead25

Really? anyone receive theirs yet?

Didn't come in this morning's post anyway, feeling really impatient now!! Trying my best to put them out of the mind but hard to when you know they are in transit:( :

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Ava

they're so flipping disorganised over there. online system?? welcome to the 21st century!?

I just rang law soc they said they were posted fri but it could be wed?!?

christmas post isnt that chaotic!!

I got mine this morning, and passed my last four!! Am absolutely thrilled!!
    How did everybody else get on!!

Passed 3 out of my first 4 so coolaboola considering I didn't exactly kill myself with them! :)

• Advertisement

failed constitutional - not very happy about it- just wondering how everyone else got on in constitutional?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 gerryok1

Hey mine mailed to another address, what were they marked like, I did 5. Company, Property,Equity, Criminal and Contract... Give me some hope, will not receive them until tomorrow

failed company and property so destroyed :(. just barely on both so strongly considering getting rechecks. how have others fared with rechecks in the past? i've heard the usual legends of going from 42 --> 50 but then again others not being brought up from 48?!

I failed Contract which I'm a bit pi**ed about to be honest because I thought it was one of the exams I did well in.

Got 42 in it so hoping that does happen Ava! :D

I'd definitely get them rechecked if I was you btw its not a major cost when you consider the hassle of having to start again so definitely worth a shot

Hey got tort checked the last time got 47 and passed on the re-check. Also got 47 in property but stayed the same. Just did it again as one of my five. Did you think you did OK on the day? Best of luck. Really hope I pass..

I think I did tbh - one of those times I'd love to see the script if that was possible! I'm going to recheck it regardless though - sure what harm can it do?

Best of luck with your own results btw :D

Just checked home address there and results did not arrive yet, anyone else the same problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 starlight06

Hey i still haven't got my results either. really starting to stress now. i can't think of anything else! please tell me im not the only one!

just wondering if anyone has or knows of anyone getting results checked and actually getting their mark changed- got 47 in constitutional and wondering if i should get a recheck-

Do you need it as your third? If so def get it checked. you've a good enough chance with 47 - would be reluctant if any lower. but constitutional is objective therefore more realistic to be brought up for this than one of the more subjective ones. I don't think theres a right or wrong answer in constitutional so an extern might warm to your arguments more than orignal examiner. go for it, but remember won't get results till feb so doesnt give much study time!

• Advertisement

thanks ava - i think ill do it just for peace of mind- expensive!

No results yet!!!!

Hey did anyone do property, company, criminal, equity or contract. If so how do you think they were marked. Still no results. will have to call again tomorrow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭panda142

So did you pass after gerry ok?

For someone thats just starting out on the path to eight FE1s, where do i start??

Should I just return to college notes and prepare a set of notes from them in line with the syllabus on the law soc website??

any advice??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 A town

Wanted FE1 2008 Griffith Constitutional Manual!!

Reply to post, thanks

Advertisement