Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Su Agm

Options
  • 08-11-2006 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

So, I obviously missed the AGM, but I can't see it affecting me. I was lucky to have found out about it at all, and in any case, I can pretty well guess what's going to happen: AGM declared not quorate, followed by people complaining about car parking for an hour.

Please, if anyone went, prove me wrong, but I've more or less lost faith that the SU can achieve anything worthwhile. Even though it's not their fault. More apathy, and the attitude of the college to the students.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

IceHawk wrote:
    I was lucky to have found out about it at all.

How could you have missed it tbh. There were posters everywhere.

Anyhoo, wasn't there myself. Apathy is too strong a word though. I think laziness is better. I was actually tempted when they mentioned the food!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Boo hiss. I can hardly contain myself in this reply. I think my stance on this is known. Bah.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Boo hiss. I can hardly contain myself in this reply. I think my stance on this is known. Bah.

Quorum be dammned tbh

I think if some people show up they shouldn't be penalised for the laziness of others, and they should be allowed vote or whatever people do at AGM's

Advertisement