Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any place in this city that does electro / techno at the weekends?

Options
  • 08-11-2006 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Am a big fan but a serious worker bee too :( and it has failed me to find places that get techno djs in Fri / Sat - am reduced to keeping an eye on the TBMC gigs. Went to Ms Kitten there recently and was seriously disappointed. So anyone know more than me? Be very appreciative :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 slim

im tryin to get 1 up and going for fri or sat.in the process at the moment so will let u know if i get the go ahead mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭elqu

Hope you do, it's dire at the moment, was hoping there was an underground scene that I knew nothing of :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

keep an eye on skkatters site, www.skkatter.net

he always has listing of upcoming techno and electro gigs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Nedrac

elqu wrote:
    Went to Ms Kitten there recently and was seriously disappointed. :D
    Hope she didn't start singing....

Dunno what these guys are at at the moment, except they are supporting mylo tonight, but

http://www.myspace.com/discoinfiltrators

we're up until recently doing a night ever second saturday(backed with hospital on every other saturday) Covering alot of electro from alex gopher to erol alkan.

To my knowledge karma was having some renovations done and the night should be back soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Nedrac

They are also playing in the bar at mylo in the tbmc tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Acii Disco

We run a Saturday night in the HUB just around the corner from the music centre. The music policy consists of a broad mix of HOUSE. ELECTRO. ACID HOUSE. TECH HOUSE n TECHNO. Usaully pretty tough. You can find out more here-

www.myspace.com/aciidisco

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭elqu

Hey looks promising :D will certainly check it out, tks guys

Advertisement