Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What could a stupid bass amp question!

Options
  • 07-11-2006 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Righty, i was looking at bass amps in a shop the other day when i came across this(see attachment), its a trace elliot gp12,smx. the thing is the guy in the shop said its a bass amp and it has an output of 280 watts but it says its a pre-amp on the front!Whats up with that?:confused: any light shedding would be great!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Na, it's a bass head alright. Stick the output into a 2x10 and a 1x15 cab and you're sorted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

PLayed one the last day, Very nice warm tone although i hate playing a panaramic eq in a shop cause you dont have time (or at least i dont) to set up the tone you want quickly. Still though nice amp.

Advertisement