Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Hoppers

Options
  • 07-11-2006 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Anybody heard of entertainment duo called the young hoppers????
    Need a phone number!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kevinmarkII

Just seen your message and was wondering if you had any success, Was hoping to hire them.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭GlennGeo

They are defo still going they played at a party i was at recently so with a bit of research u can find them and i must say they are very entertaining

GlennGeo wrote: »
    They are defo still going they played at a party i was at recently so with a bit of research u can find them and i must say they are very entertaining

Have had a look online, but no joy. Any chance you could tell me where you seen them? Venue might have a number.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Are they the husband and wife duo from Mosney about twenty years ago?
    :eek:

amdublin wrote: »
    Are they the husband and wife duo from Mosney about twenty years ago?
    :eek:
    Yeah. Thats them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Are they still around ? , I remember my mam and dad going to see them in The Tudor Rooms about 25 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭imalwayshappy

Random question has anyone got their old tape with their music on it? I know they have some music on YouTube

Advertisement