Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Good The Bad and The Queen

Options
  • 07-11-2006 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Anyone get their single yet? I bought it last week on the basis of who was in the band alone. Got it home all eager to listen to it. Man was i pissed off, i personally though it was muck. Really really poor. I can't decide whether i should reserve judgement until an album is put out now though. Any thoughts on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

I heard a few songs from their electric proms set and they werent up to much

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

Are you talking about that 'Herculean' track? I heard it recently and thought it actually sounded pretty good.. A bit of a slow-burner for a single, and a little similiar to some of his Gorillaz stuff maybe, but it sounded like a decent enough tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

yeah Herculean. Go buy the single for €3 notes in HMV and hear the bsides! They are very poor. Herculean is very slow, wasn't really a fan of it but it was better than the bsides. That said they were just bsides but I'm a firm believer that a good band will release mostly good bsides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

'Herculean' aint great,growin on me though, some hints of 'modern life is rubbish 'in it. 'Green fields' and 'Behind The Sun' sounded good at electric proms.

Advertisement