Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what the hell is going on with...

Options
  • 07-11-2006 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

...first year Arts English tutorials???Have they started yet,because I'm supposed to give an essay to my tutor this week and yet I'm sure the lecturers haven't mentioned the tutorials all year, nor is there anything on blackboard.

I've gotten the odd feeling I missed something...:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I'm upping this because I could do with an answer over the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Orizio wrote:
    I could do with an answer.

I'd strongly recommend asking someone in the Department about it - ideally your lecturer. Or call to the secretary.

I'm not going to be in for the week though, hence why I am here asking as opposed to going to the secretary/students.

The lecturer's finished with us anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

I havent started them either and never got the essay title! Oops. I checked the office and there was no essay titles? PM it to me!

Well I sorted it out in the office.

Do you mean the Wuthering Heights or Beowulf essay?

• Advertisement

Both! When're they both due for? I think the Beowulf one has passed hasnt it? I could hand it in late sure

The WH deadline is gone by, but the Beowulf title was only given today.

Maybe you should start going to class.;)

Maybe. Where did you hand up the Beowulf essay to so?

The Beowulf title was only handed out today, the essay has to be handed up in a fortnight so I haven't done it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭roberta c

the tutorials started a while back. go to the english department in the ORB 1st floor i think, n ur name should be on one of the lists! did u fill out the timetable thingy they gave us in the 1st lecture?

• Advertisement
Advertisement