Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tutoring/Grinds

Options
  • 06-11-2006 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Tutoring/Grinds
    Is there any issue with outsiders coming into the college and advertising about giving grinds/tutoring?

Like i am a part qualified accountant, and to make some extra cash i was looking to give grinds to students in LIT/UL on business/accountancy/company law etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

deirdre.oshaughnessy at ul dot ie.

That should sort you

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ybbi

Thanks, sent an email to the lady so hopefully i can find out the way it works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

ybbi wrote:
    Tutoring/Grinds
    Is there any issue with outsiders coming into the college and advertising about giving grinds/tutoring?

Like i am a part qualified accountant, and to make some extra cash i was looking to give grinds to students in LIT/UL on business/accountancy/company law etc...

Go away and stop looking to take our business away...:D
    Shouldnt be any problem as far as i know; only thing when putting ads up on noticeboards is to have it stamped by SU

Advertisement