Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Paintball Trip Four - Crossfire Paintball

Options
  • 06-11-2006 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

Irish-Paintball.net & Trinity Paintball (DUPSS) present: Official Trip Four

Alright Guys, bit short notice for some i know but lets give it a try.

It is another mixed trip. This time Trinity (DUPSS) are taking the lead and doing all the hard work. Irish-Paintball.net will be piggy-backing on he trip and getting the same good deal for the members. It is back in Crossfire, back in the woods for some forest action. I will be there to make use of the Apex barrell, test it out to see if it is does as it says on the tin.

It is a great price so you have no excuses.

Venue: Crossfire Paintball
    www.crossfire.ie

Date and Time : Sunday Nov 12, 12.30pm

Price: Check the site for the Irish-paintball.net member price here

No Food so bring sambos or what ever.....

Transport: Make your own way, share cars, or contact Eoin on I-P.net for any spare bus places.

It will be a turn up, pay and play game, but only if we know that you are turning up. So think about it and let me know.

Irish-Paintball.net members only
    so register on the site and then you can come along.

The usual stuff apply. Bring spare cloths and boots are a must. Bring your own gloves also. Your own markers will be allowed also. Co2 Refills available on site, €5 per fill the last time i checked.

Advertisement