Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnancy?

Options
  • 06-11-2006 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

know this isn't a medical board so feel free to close this if it falls under 'medical advice'

i'm a 20 year old virgin, last week things got a bit heated with a guy he fingered me, now im 99% sure that he hadn't touched himself before this but this week my period was 5 days late, i've never been exactly regular but this is a bit late even for me, im paranoid about being pregnant so i took a test 2 days ago and it came back negeative, i still haven't got my period, i've lost a bit of weight recently not a collosal amount but enough for people to notice could this be the cause? is it normal to just skip a period and not be pregnant?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Go to your dr get a test, a check up and have a chat with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement