Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free legal advice?

Options
  • 06-11-2006 4:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

i was gonna post this in the legal forum, but that seems a bit of a joke over there.

so does anyone know where in dublin you can get free lagal advice. i know they used to do it in the ballymun library on tuesday nights,,, is that still going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Package wrote:
    i was gonna post this in the legal forum, but that seems a bit of a joke over there.

so does anyone know where in dublin you can get free lagal advice. i know they used to do it in the ballymun library on tuesday nights,,, is that still going on?

if only there was a way you could, like, search on the internet...type in, say, 'free legal advice' and see what comes up....:D

http://www.flac.ie/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I know theres one in Blanchardstown beside the shopping centre, the Citizens Advise Bureau Im sure its in on the golden pages website if u look..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This doesn't belong in After Hours, anyway what grumpytrousers said.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

if only there was a way you could, like, search on the internet...type in, say, 'free legal advice' and see what comes up....:D

http://www.flac.ie/

yeah in that case there is probably no need for a "question" on boards.ie as whatever anyone asks can be found elsewhere on the net,,, ffs why cant people just be helpful instead of getting all snotty and tetchy.

jesus, dont bother, ill try find it myself,,.

found it, thanks for all your help. normally its a bit harder for mr to find things on the net.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement