Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available

Options
  • 06-11-2006 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭

Well, what's the craic?

I'm a guitarist just moved to Dublin interested in joining a band. I'm from Cavan originally and have played a few gigs there. I've recently moved to Dublin so want to start networking for musicians. I'm interested in playing covers initially and hoping to get a few gigs in the capital under my belt. Listen to and play Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, Metallica, U2, Jimi Hendrix, Chuck Berry, AC/DC, Nirvana, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, White Stripes, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Elvis, Johnny Cash, etc. and am flexible with regard to learning new stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭chess

what age and where abouts in dublin you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I'm 20. Male. Live in Rathgar/Rathmines Area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jebbs

hows it going? were a radiohead tribute band,gigs waiting, but were looking for a good rythym who can learn ed obriens parts,if that interests you your welcome to come down for a jam
    cheers jon

Advertisement