Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Available

Options
  • 06-11-2006 12:54pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Im 25 based in Dublin looking to join or start a band.
    I can double on guitar too.
    Influences range from anything to everything.
    Im no opera singer or falsetto boy band type.
    Ive been playing in bands for 13 years and have lots of gigging and recording experience

mail me @ rbrennan@brencorecordings.com

or pm me

Robbie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭telecaster_dub

where you based man ???

guitarist from finglas here 26

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭moby1

hey check us out were in drogheda www.myspace.com/redlettersrocks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Im based in Donaghmede in Dublin but will travel anywhere in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 48 louthguy

lookin for a singer for a covers/originals band . based in drogheda. u interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 knockmark

heya,

Lookin for a Male singer 18+ Experience in bands would be a bonus but not necessary.

Living in the dublin area or can commute to town easily.
    We are a five piece band that play melodic post hardcore rock. influences: Alexisonfire, Thrice, Glassjaw, Finch, Ffaf, Every Time I Die, The Bled,Deftones, Faith No More, He Is Legend.

PM me for phone Numbers

Thanx!!

any of those interest u??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 desgento

hey dude, check out http://bebo.com/grp/Grp.jsp?GrpTypeCd=BD&GrpId=1509645244 it may not be your style but, have a listen to a few of our old tune there and see what you think.
    cheers :D

Advertisement