Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wipers wont turn off on Seat Ibiza

Options
  • 06-11-2006 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Anyone ideas what could be the problem with this the wipers wont turn off and it will be tomorrow before i get a chance to drop it in anywhere, the wipers wont stop and it happened at the same time as the back wiper stopped working which is bizarre? could it be a fuse thing.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd imagine its a fault with the wiper switch. Removing the fuse should stop the wipers until you can get it looked at. Just keep the fuse handy in case it begins to rain................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

thanks CrosstownK and that was my next question, i presume the fuse board is down under the steering wheel but how would i know which one it is?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The owners manual often lists them. Alternatively, there may be a list beside the fusebox

Hopefully its nothing too serious i have it booked in to be checked on Thursday anyway, may try taking out the fuse till then if i can find it

The problem seems to have fixed itself, very strange indeed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement