Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quirk

Options
  • 05-11-2006 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

This is some prose (..duh!). Hope you rate it :]

When I get nervous, my nose starts to bleed. It goes all down my top, which is usually cashmere, and sickens most of the passers by.
    When climb somewhere high, my nose starts to bleed. It makes sense really, every single part of me wants to be on the ground, or at least lower, and my blood makes the jump first.
    Typical.
    When I'm uncomfortable, something always makes a scene. I slip over while I'm following you to the drinks table or I kiss someone accidentally if I want their attention.
    Kissing's never really accidental though, is it? We have to be close enough to touch our lips together and have to have some hormone purposely pushing us forward. Kissing isn't one sided either. There's always a second when the less keen party thinks "Is this really as bad as the crowd around me are telling me?"
    It's not. I promise.
    When I feel lonely, I want to kiss someone. Having them that bit nearer makes your stomach go warm and someone feels for you enough to invade your space and touch you. A sensual ally in a way.
    The best type to have.
    When I feel elated, I want to kiss someone. All the blood and sugar is rushing to my brain and the room becomes a haze where no one notices my sudden burst of confidence except you, pouting back at me suggestively.
    It's sad though. When I feel elated, my nose starts to bleed

Comments

Advertisement