Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boost Gauge

Options
  • 05-11-2006 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Bit of a problem, just ordered a boost gauge for my LCR, but the gauge needs an electrical feed, thats fine, i have to plum it in behind the light switches, but i need these little connectors (scotch locks they're called), they are the same as those little guys on the back of aftermarket car radios if u have ever fiited them, they plug into electrical feed housings in cars. I hope ye guys know what im on about! So anyone know where i can buy some, just checked ebay with out any luck, cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

noellyk wrote:
    Bit of a problem, just ordered a boost gauge for my LCR, but the gauge needs an electrical feed, thats fine, i have to plum it in behind the light switches, but i need these little connectors (scotch locks they're called), they are the same as those little guys on the back of aftermarket car radios if u have ever fiited them, they plug into electrical feed housings in cars. I hope ye guys know what im on about! So anyone know where i can buy some, just checked ebay with out any luck, cheers.

well they can be got in malpins electrical in dublin etc?
    I dont know your location.

PS Whats a LCR?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭ando

opeldave wrote:
    PS Whats a LCR?

my sig ;)

Advertisement