Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a creative guitarist!

Options
  • 05-11-2006 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi!

We are now two musicians: a bass player and drummer, who are looking for a guitarist and singer/songwriter in 18-20 age group.

We are looking for a creative guitarist in the same mood as U2, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Radiohead, The Killers, Bloc Party, Kasabian, Oasis, etc...
    We don't need a guitarist who would prefer to play solos for hours or to show his skills but we need a guitarist who would have imagination and "tasty guitar riffs spiralling overhead and acting as hooks in the song." ;-)
    As a band we would like to build up projects like gigs, recording etc..

Please contact me if you share those same feelings about music...

Julie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

PM'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 caronico

I'm very interested by this,
    I'm 24, I'm French and I just arrived in Dublin since 1 month and I'm looking for a band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Julie1

Sorry everyone but we got our guitarist yesterday.
    Thanks a lot for all your messages, I really wish you the best for your upcoming bands!!

;-)

Advertisement