Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sould blues singer

Options
  • 04-11-2006 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi, i love to sing soul and blues, I've been doing singing lessons for the past 4 years. i'm 25 female and would love a bit of experence. thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

HI THERE,
    WE ARE SEEKING A FEMALE BACKING VOCALIST TO GIG AND RECORD WITH US ASAP!WHERE ARE YOU LIVIN-WE ARE IN CO.LAOIS BUT DOIN GIGS IN DUBLIN AND NATIONWIDE AND ABROAD.SONGS ARE OUR OWN AND SOME COVERS ALSO!CHECK OUT-www.myspace.com/northstarfusion
    CHEERS-DAVE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 hollymgorke

Hey,
    sorry about the delay, backing singer sounds like fun, i live in dublin. i checked out your myspace. i would be interested, so get back to me and maybe we can arrange for you to hear my voice and see if it suits.
    thanks
    paula

Hey Paula'
    We Rehearse In Kildare Town Mon Tue And Thur Nights At 9.pm If You Would Like To Pop Down For A Listen And Jam Some Vocals!alternatively You Can Send Me A Demo Or Just Contact-087-1371741 And We Will Get The Ball Rolling Ok!
    Cheers Dave.

Hey, I would like to send you a demo first and if it suits you, I will then come to Kildare where you rehearse and meet you and the band. Can you send me your email address and I will attach a demo. Thanks.
    Paula
    :)

HEY PAULA,
    SEND YOUR DEMO TO davemorrissey65@yahoo.co.uk
    or go to www.myspace.com/northstarfusion AND SEND DEMO TO US!
    CHEERS-DAVE

• Advertisement

hey, I sent a demo to your email, so let me know what you think.
    :)
    paula

Advertisement