Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex Problem

Options
  • 04-11-2006 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone, going unreg for this.

i've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and we've been having regular sex for the past 18 months.

I've been feeling very frustrated sexually in our relationship lately. Our sex can be very intimate but she always cums first. And when she does she usually just says something like "oh do you want to cum?" and then she'll lie there and just let me finish myself.

Foreplay is totally one sided i am never pleasured in any way it's always about her.

I've talked to her twice about it in the past few months and afterwards she's felt bad and done a little bit for me, but after a week then it goes back to the same way.

I try not to make her feel guilty for it or let it affect our relationship and i do enjoy pleasuring her. She really loves our sex but I'm just getting very frustrated and I'm even finding myself being tempted lately because i'm so frustrated.

I'd really appreciate some advice for guys or girls that have been in this situation before

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

You could try talking to here while you're having sex too. Tell her you'd like it if she [insert thing you'd like here]. Try making telling her what you'd like part of what you do to turn her on (whether that means "talking dirty", complimenting her on how good it feels when she does something, being bossy, saying "oh please [thing you'd like] you do it so well" or whatever tone works).

Maybe take her lack of movement after orgasm as a challenge - see if you can get her looking for seconds!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

helpwanted wrote:
    I've been feeling very frustrated sexually in our relationship lately. Our sex can be very intimate but she always cums first.

Talk to her about it while your having sex and show her what you want. As well as that, try and stop her from coming, pull it out...try the stop and start method

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

If she does cum .... then make her cum again !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Very unfortunate suitation OP, some great adcive given. Do talk to her while you are having sex, or maybe change things around. Do you only have sex in the bedroom, or do you like to try different things, different times of days etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

OP,

Presumably she is only ogasming because you are doing something to her? Stop doing it after x amount of time & ask her to do something to you for a while, even do it together - try a 69 or mutual masterbation. If she just lies there after she has come, pull out & tell her it will be more fun to finish yourself off than if she just lies there - and then do it...bet that would get her moving, lol! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks everyone for the advice, we do talk a bit during sex, i just find myself thinking if she actually wanted to pleasure me do i really have to be asking for it you know? like i wish she was a bit more passionate and just ahem "grabbed the bull by the horns" just a bit more spontaneous.

Advertisement