Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

writers wanted for new anthology comic, paid

Options
  • 04-11-2006 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

new anthology (several stories to an issue) comic starting up seeks writers.
    stories should be in the veign of action, sci-fi, horror, thriller, crime. basiclly no love stories, stream of conciousness or abstract.we will be paying, not much at first, it all depends on the story (length quality) but your work will be published here, England , France, Belgium and maybe Germany. a single story will be about 6 - 8 pages of script or if you've something longer that can be seperate into differant episodes.
    you can send me samples or questions by PM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

Is it comics or prose you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭nicolo

well itll have to wind up in script so its up to whoever sends it, you can send full stories but we'll have to change them into script format or you can do it yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭skateing dragon

I guess I can give it a go! Any particular type of stuff your looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ac-91

are u stil looking 4 writers?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Submission deadlines? Rights? Editor? Publisher?

• Advertisement
Advertisement