Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talented Guitarist Wanted

Options
  • 04-11-2006 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Singer/ Songwriter would like to collaborate with a really good guitarist. I can play guitar at an extremely basic level which helps me to write but I'd like to play with someone who can demonstrate creativity and is exceptional at playing the guitar. I am pretty mainstream in the kind of music I compose and would like to play with someone that is interested in playing that. My webspace reflects a little bit of what I write although the songs there are more than a year old and I feel I have improved my compositions since - but if you'd like an idea of what I sound like- www.myspace.com/corrinapenston.

I am based in the southside near Blackrock and would like someone who is in their 20's bracket ideally, living nearby and happy to practice a couple of hours a week. I also have access to free rehearsal space and drum kit with possible option of forming a band down the line- good personality, someone easy to get along with a must as is playing experience, performing etc. Again must be brilliant on guitar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

damn...i'm too old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 paul mccarthy

Hey thats sounds really interesting. I`m a very competent classical guitarist ( don`t let that put you off ) playing for nine years. I`d definitely be into collaborating etc. I`m 21 yrs old and live very near Blackrock. Let me know by private message if your interested ,
    c ya

Advertisement