Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sub-board

• 04-11-2006 8:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,490 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if people have any suggestions for sub-boards dealing with things like non-transport infrastructure. To deal with things like energy, water, heavy engineering, non-physical infrastructure (e.g. post codes).

There is a less used engineering board alright. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=431

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I approve. Infrastructure is one of the defining aspects of a modern country and given how much of it we are building and will be building for the foreseeable future I think it would good to have a place to talk about it on is own terms rather than in a Green/Political etc context.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,490 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Oh yes, one more thing, census arguments. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I dont see a need for any tbh.

I like the somewhat eclectic mix of posts we get in here.

However if there is a new forum request that seems best suited to sitting under C&T then I probably wouldnt object.

Advertisement