Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonights Winning Euromillions Lottery Numbers Are

Options
  • 03-11-2006 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Ok, the balls have dropped. Good luck everyone.

The winning numbers are

11 13 24 44 49

Lucky Stars

3 9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lemme know when they are 4 8 15 16 23 42
    Otherwise, not interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭steviem

Stay blissfully uninterested for the rest of your days then cos you'll never get that combination in a Euromillions draw.:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

biko wrote:
    Lemme know when they are 4 8 15 16 23 42
    Otherwise, not interested.

That only happens the week you decide not to do it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

do you all not remember that 4,8,15,16,23 and 24 came up in our national lottery earlier on in the year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Omfg I Won!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

admiralgar wrote:
    do you all not remember that 4,8,15,16,23 and 24 came up in our national lottery earlier on in the year
    The winnings was split between pretty much every single boarder in the Lost forum ;) Btw, season 3 has just started (off topic)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Can somebody calculate all the possible combinations and see if it cost more than 130million. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

emmm, ye if 4 8 15 16 23 42 came up wouldent it be shared by about 1/2 million people considering that euro millions is all of europe which is a massive population and i asked the 1 that worked in centra and she said that on her first day working in that shop she stoped counting at 35 people doing those numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

if i won i would either keep it secreat from everyone even my family and freiends

or i would tell my friends and family and probbley post here aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

admiralgar wrote:

Yea, I won that. Worth 160million.
    Of course I only got like €20...Damn my unoriginality!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Dun laoire wrote:
    Can somebody calculate all the possible combinations and see if it cost more than 130million. TIA

It wouldn't matter, they have systems in place on the machines to lock down if it looks like its being spammed.

Anyway if you said it took 1 minute to process a ticket (write it and scan it) then you would be looking at 90,277 days to scan all combinations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Hobbes wrote:
    Anyway if you said it took 1 minute to process a ticket (write it and scan it) then you would be looking at 90,277 days to scan all combinations.

I'll stick to buying my one ticket and trying to get lucky thank you very much:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hobbes wrote:

Luckily my time machine will be ready last week, and my 902 other clones have each managed to aqcuire a biro and a container-load of playslips.

The cost of this endeavour? Let's just say that if anyone else wins next week, I'm f*cked...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,524 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Luckily my time machine will be ready last week, and my 902 other clones have each managed to aqcuire a biro and a container-load of playslips.

The cost of this endeavour? Let's just say that if anyone else wins next week, I'm f*cked...
    Cant believe I am posting on this but.....
    Think about it....if you had a time machine things would be a hell of a lot easier than the way you are making out.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

kippy wrote:
    .if you had a time machine things would be a hell of a lot easier than the way you are making out.
    :D
    That's what I was thinking about when he was saying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

seamus wrote:
    :D
    That's what I was thinking about when he was saying it.

Spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out what you were on about, then it clicked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

steviem wrote:
    Ok, the balls have dropped. Good luck everyone.

The winning numbers are

11 13 24 44 49

Lucky Stars

3 9

You wouldn't have next week's by any chance?

Or the week after maybe...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Christ of almighty...if I had a time machine would I even be posting here?

Unless of course I was John Titor in disguise...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

No winners.

€150m next week so.
    That's about the right amount.... might do it then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 fruitcake

good ol dolores must be having a right laugh

Advertisement