Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rage tribue seeks drummer

Options
  • 03-11-2006 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey, we're a rage against the machine tribute band from dublin, and have unfortunatly lost our drummer so if any one is interested in joining give us a shout and we'll have a jam.

PM or leave a comment at www.myspace.com/rageinthehead

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

how's it going,

17 year old drummer, massive rage and audioslave fan. Can play entire rage discography, pretty much.
    gigging experience in dorans, voodoo lounge, various house parties, 18ths and am playing a debs next week.
    won a battle of the bands at my school last year, hoping to win it again this year.
    Seeing as it's a covers band I'd be looking to get paid as much as possible, dunno if that features in you guys agenda, anyway give us a shout if you're interested witha list of songs you'd want to play at the jam if we have one.

cheers, later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Gixerscooby

Bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Stev e B

Hey Guys Yery Interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Stev e B

Hey Guys Yery Interested Living In Drogheda 21yrs Old Druming 6 Yrs Playing Original Stuf At The Moment Check Out Myspace.com/redlettersrocks And Fatdog Recording Studio (go To Links And Empathy Would Love To Have A Jam Just Gimme A Shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 SuperfiendAOK

Yeh, i'd be well interested. 21, based in dublin. Currently with the australian black sabbath, looking for a change.

scott
    scotthalliday2000@gmail.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement