Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Help Falling in Love - Traditional version Movie Music?

Options
  • 03-11-2006 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

I remember hearing an Irish Traditional version of "Can't Help Falling in Love" at the end of a movie. I cannot remember the name of the movie and so therefore can't find the song.

Have heard a version of the same by Inchequin but can anyone tell me the band from the movie that it was in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 snb

Was it 'The Snapper' ?

I think that was the Cranberries ?

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

thanks for that......it was sang by "Lick The Cans" accorind to imdb.com soundtrack listing for The Snapper.

That got me it....been searching for it for a few years and couldn't find it.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 snb

Cool............. Loved that song ...... her voice is great. Not to shabbby of a movie either!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FunkyDa

I remember hearing an Irish Traditional version of "Can't Help Falling in Love" at the end of a movie. I cannot remember the name of the movie and so therefore can't find the song.

Have heard a version of the same by Inchequin but can anyone tell me the band from the movie that it was in?

The band was "Lick The Tins", the movie was "Some Kind Of Wonderful"(1987).

Advertisement