Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clouds!!!

Options
  • 02-11-2006 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

I'm in sixth year and I am involved in a project called "the comenius Project"

There are only 7 schools in ALL of europe involved and we get to go to the other countries to visit and stuff.

It is about the history of flight but really it's aim is to introduce different countries/ customs etc to all of us.It's a 3 year project.

Anyway, we have to do a project at the moment about Clouds!
    Thats all we were given.The heading "Clouds".We have to come up with something and make sure that it is something unique an exciting..

Any ideas / help would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Is is possible o make a home madecloud?
    That would be cool

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

please help..

Is it possible to make a home made cloud?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Well a home made cloud,for instance if you boiled a kettle or several pots of water the result would be
    A. boiled water condenses into into water vapour.
    B.You will then have a plume of cooled condensed steam/cloud in your kitchen.
    C.condensation on walls/surfaces.This is what is felt if walking in fog.

This is similar to the water cycle that happens without the boiling of water but a gradual increase of temperature or ascending air over land and water can create clouds to put it simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

So steam is a cloud in essence?

Hrmm I still don't know what I'm gonna do ...

Advertisement