Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonic/Vitamins

Options
  • 02-11-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Am not looking for medical advice rather personal advice.

Can anyone recommend a good tonic or something to pep me up a bit. Am continually tired. Am trying to juggle a full-time job, a twice a week evening course, study and my partner, among other daily tasks and it all seems to be getting a bit too much and since the tiredness started am not coping very well.

I have exams in about a week and a half and I am so far behind. The cold dark evenings dont help also. Guess Im a bit panicky. Things may have to be sarcrificed. Cant do everything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

There are plenty of Tonics out there that may relieve you from feeling fatigued. Pharmaton probably being one of the better known ones. I've never tried it but my sister and workmates swear by it.

You should also look at your sleeping habits, do you get a good, unbroken nights sleep? Maybe you need more then you give yourself.

As for myself I take some ginsing and Vit B time release capsules and I find myself more alert and energetic throughout the day. I've started going to the Gym after work which I rarely did before.

Might be a good idea to visit your Doctor and make sure it is not a medical condition.

All the best....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

OP, you might want to try the Fitness forum other than Personal Issues. Located under Rec->Fitness. The loverly people there might be able to help you better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭upthere

Tonic122 wrote:
    Am not looking for medical advice rather personal advice.

Can anyone recommend a good tonic or something to pep me up a bit. Am continually tired. Am trying to juggle a full-time job, a twice a week evening course, study and my partner, among other daily tasks and it all seems to be getting a bit too much and since the tiredness started am not coping very well.

I have exams in about a week and a half and I am so far behind. The cold dark evenings dont help also. Guess Im a bit panicky. Things may have to be sarcrificed. Cant do everything.
    Try pharmaton capsules, they work after 3-4 days maybe before. They worked for me in that time and they are very effective! I would recommend buying 60 and taking 1 a day for 2 months you'll notice the difference. They are multivitamins and ginseng.

Advertisement